In this challenging time, when we are all concerned about our health and wellbeing and our loved ones, our priority is to keep everyone safe and well. But we’re also aware that the operational decisions we make now could have a profound impact on our clients’ projects and their future planning.
Several of our clients have listed Krol Corlett as a critical supply chain partner, which has given our team key worker status during the Coronavirus crisis. This means that we can continue to work on site to ensure continued progress on projects, some of which are in the healthcare sector.
We are keeping up-to-date with Government guidance, which is changing day by day, to ensure our site practices and health and safety policies are in line with the advice for keeping staff safe and stopping the spread of the virus. To ensure this we are:
- Enabling non-site based staff to work from home
- Preventing all face-to-face meetings and site visits
- Instructing our workers on site to remain at a two metre distance from each other
- Issuing daily briefings by email
- Implementing strict hand washing regimes when entering or leaving a site
- Ensuring any of our team that show symptoms of a fever or dry cough, or live with a person with these symptoms, stay at home and self-isolate for a period of two weeks
This is a difficult period for everyone and striking a balance between keeping operational needs going and protecting people is not easy. At Krol Corlett, however, we are working hard to ensure we maintain that balance and are here to answer any questions you may have on 0151 546 1031.